26.6.11

Servitude

Last winter I got to be part of something pretty special. A group of awesome people got together to make a movie that I know will be a huge hit! I haven't seen it yet but it was a laugh riot while we were filming!

The movie is called Servitude and it has a brilliant cast, a genius script and a general sense of awesomeness all around. This is simple math for a wicked movie result!

Servitude is so special that it is going to have multiple posters instead of just one! That is not only awesome for them, but it is awesome for me because I got to take the pictures on the posters! The posters are being released gradually! The first two are below!Keep paying attention to this movie because if it is as funny as it was fun to work on, it's going to be out of control funny!

The official website is HERE!
And "like" it on Facebook HERE!