3.3.12

Bullett Magazine

I have noticed that I have less and less time to blog these days. You may also have noticed that I am mostly blogging nonsense photos that I took with my phone, with the occasional work-related post. Why do I do this? Because I am OCD and I want to blog 10 times a month. But I think for now, I am going to downsize to 5 BPM (blogs per month)... Somehow I am going to have to be OK with this.

Which brings me to my next point! The 5 blogs that I DO post, will be more quality! Less nonsense! Not zero nonsense though, that would be nonsense.

So here we go.

For my first blog post of March, I am very proud to share a shoot that the team and I did for Bullett Magazine! We LOVE Bullett, and we are so happy to have been part of this issue!
And we LOVE Caleb Landry Jones as well!

Love all around! I will post more photos from this story soon! Happy March!