13.4.11

My Newest Friend

Yesterday I had a pretty amazing time taking photos of Chef Steve Gonzalez of Origin Restaurant and most recently of Top Chef Canada! Chef Steve and I went down to St. Lawrence Market for our shoot and ad-libbed for a while with amazing results!

The photos aren't allowed to be shown quite yet, but I CAN show you my new friend, Lenny (I just named him a second before I wrote this blog). Meet Lenny, the co-star of yesterday's photo shoot!Man, Lenny was a natural. He knew his angles, knew how to pose... A real gem in front of the camera.

Shortly after the shoot I got word that Lenny had passed away due to natural causes. The last people to see him said it was peaceful... And delicious.

Stay tuned for the REAL pictures of Chef Steve (and Lenny) when the photos become public!