25.4.10

Even If It Kiehl's Me

That was my favourite Earth Day so far!

I was asked by Kiehl's, my favourite skin product company, to create a series of images for the opening of their brand new store in the Yorkdale Mall, my old high school stomping ground. After an intense shoot with naked ladies and body paint, the six final images were displayed proudly at the beautiful new store for the grand opening / Earth Day event!

Kiehl's loves to give back and support many incredible charities. This year they are supporting the Rainforest Alliance! My photos are soon to be up for auction with 100% of proceeds going to the Rainforest Alliance!

Check out the awesome store! And look! Those are my photos in there!






Huge thank yous to the amazing teams at NKPR and Kiehl's for giving me the chance to be part of this project, and giving me free reign to do whatever I wanted! Oh, and continuing to trust me when I said "Hmmm how about naked models with body paint?"

Models: Jessica and Tenika from FORD
Makeup: Joanne Parks and Dorota Buczel
Hair: Jeff Saunders
Photo Assistant: Peter Hand