26.2.11

A Bit Of A Tease

In the tradition of using blogs to plant a seed of interest in upcoming projects, here is another instance of just that! If you feel that that sentance did not make sense, it is likely because I am SO excited about this new project that I have stopped making sense all together! But I'm told it's a good thing!

I recently had the first shoot for a brand new project. A brand, spanking, shiny, secret, enticing, fantastic new project! That's all I am going to tell you for now...

Except that we shot some film! And some of the film was expired! And the following teaser image comes from one of the film outtakes...
I highly recommend following this project on Twitter by clicking RIGHT HERE! More information will be popping up in the next little while!

I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T TAKE IT!