1.9.10

The Living Doll Project Teaser

Today is an exciting day!
Not only is it the first of September, but it is the day the first teaser trailer for The Living Doll Project launched for public consumption! And consume they did!

This teaser is truly just a taste of what's to come, and I hope you are all excited about the future of this project after seeing it! A little sexy, a little creepy, and a LOT of awesome!

I also thought I'd tease further by sharing a couple of behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot. Now don't worry, I know this teasing thing is less fun for you than it is for me, but it'll all be worth it when you see the final product!

In a few years.
ENJOY!


And.
Without further ado, here is the first teaser!



And don't forget to follow on Twitter!

And here's the official website!