13.10.10

Game On

Who wants to play a game!?

It's been a little while since there has been a game on the blog, and I think it is GAME TIME! Who's with me!

What sparked the idea for this game is that I found a mix CD that I made a few years ago... On this CD, each song is a girl's name. That's it, no other words, just the name.

I think you guys should guess the songs! There are 18 in total! And the winner gets a $10 iTunes gift card!

Here are the rules:

1. Send me an email to blog@caitlincronenberg.com, and write me as many songs as you can think of. Whoever has the most right, wins!

2. You can enter as many times as you'd like (if you keep remember more and more songs) until the deadline, which is two weeks from now, October 27th (which is also my birthday!)

UPDATE: Deadline now changed to November 3rd!


3. You must be following THIS BLOG in order to be eligible!

Guess!

Hint: Think about many eras and decades, and think slightly obscure at times. Not always though.

Here is a picture of some girls!