16.3.11

I Can't Live Without

I have to say, this is one of the coolest things I have ever had the honour of being part of. For spring, Holt Renfrew on Bloor designed an absolutely fabulous window display with the theme: This spring you can't live without...

The wonderful Holt's folks asked a group of local Toronto folks to tell them a few things they can't live without, and then interpreted them into these amazing windows that really stop people in their tracks as they walk by.
And guess what! They asked me what I can't live without! How cool is that! I was so excited to be asked to be part of the windows, but I had no idea how incredible they would look when they were done! I went to Holt's yesterday to check it out, and I was blown away!
They even made my DREAM cake! Look at this! This is UNREAL! I think it is Black Forest Cake... Oh, and did I mention there are LOUBOUTINS on the cake!?
Congratulations to everybody who was part of making this display, you really have outdone yourselves this time!